Sunday, October 12

There's No Place Like Home...

I've been working a lot of mandatory overtime the past couple weeks, so every chance to get out of the house and do something was very important this week...

Tuesday night football game to support my younger cousin...♥

Saturday afternoon soccer game to support my niece...♥

There's no feeling like going home...

My twin nephews telling my brother and dad how to feed the cows...♥

Who doesn't love a baby calf?


We're a John Deere family...



I could push my other niece [our little Mizzou fan] on the swing for hours...♥


It's always a blessing to go home--an even bigger blessing to see all of our big family all in one day!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)