Sunday, March 2

SUNDAY FUNDAY: NEW JOB & Green Juice!

The past two weeks have been a whirlwind. I GOT A NEW JOB!! I start tomorrow, and all I really have been doing is testing with the company, updating my wardrobe, and cleaning and reorganizing the house.


I jumped on the green smoothie bandwagon, and I'm so glad I did! They are so delicious!

The boy went to Chetek, Wisconsin for an ice fishing trip with a couple of his friends and brought me back some goodies!

Although the miserable cold temperatures have returned, we hit a three day heat wave. The car was in desperate need of a good washing.

Yesterday we had the most gorgeous sunrise. But you know the saying--"Red sky in the morning; sailor's warning!" And of coarse, we woke up with more snow, and more snow is on its way this weekend...
Am I the only one that is excited for spring!?

I hope you guys have a fabulous week!

♥b

1 comment:

  1. Congratz on the new job and the green juice sounds delicious! Good luck on your first day!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)