Wednesday, March 5

REVIEW: TARTE Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (Exposed)

I have wanted a Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush ever since they were released. I have so many blushes already, so I could never justify buying a high-end blush. However, I had a little bit of Christmas money leftover, so I finally purchased one.

Because my local Sephora was sold out of Exposed--the only color that I could see myself wearing on a daily basis--I thought I'd check Ulta. I'm so glad I didn't wait any longer because there was only one left!

I now know why this was sold out. The color s absolutely GORGEOUS! It's perfect for everyday. You can wear it for day or night. It's the perfect "neutral" blush.





I would recommend trying these blushes. I am excited to try more of the brighter colors.

Let me know if you've tried these blushes and what you think of them!

♥b

1 comment:

  1. This looks like an amazing blusher so jealous that you have tarte! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)