Saturday, March 1

HAUL: Samsung Galaxy 4, New Clothes, & Beauty Products

Last Saturday my phone malfunctioned and was stuck in part of the power up mode. Usually I would be happy to get a new phone, but I really loved my old Motorola Razr Droid. It was set up perfectly, and the perfect size. I ended up settling for the Samsung Galazy 4. It had the best camera, and the boy hasn't had problems with his Galazy 4.

I promise to do a "What's on my Phone?" tag in the next couple weeks. But for now, I am still trying to figure everything out and get everything the way I like it.

 


I also picked up a few of my basic clothing items--jeans, scoop necks, and v-necks. Okay, okay, I probably went a little overboard on the v-necks. You can never have too many, and they were on SALE!! haha


Finally, a few beauty necessities...
 



What did you purchase this week!?

♥b

1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul! I cant wait to hear about those Freeman masks!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)