Tuesday, February 11

TAG: 25 Random Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me


1. I have a weakness for candy. Not a huge fan of chocolate, but anything fruity is my favorite!

2. Quiero seguir aprendiendo espaƱol ...

3. I love to fish, but I cannot put my own worm on or take the fish off the hook! haha ;)

4. If I have to go into a store or gas station to use the restroom, I will ALWAYS buy something. I feel so weird and awkward and rude if I don't.

5. I am a homebody. I do love going out, but I love being home.

6. The Police. Yeah, I always feel like I'm doing something wrong. I've been pulled over 3 times and have yet to be ticketed! 

7. I am really good at remembering things. I can remember things that happened when I was younger when no one else in my family can. I have an amazing attention to detail.

8. I love surprises, but I'm so good at figuring them out before I can be surprised that I never am really surprised!

9. I always run up a flight of stairs like someone is chasing me. 

10. In the 4th grade, I had my appendix removed...

11. I have a crush on Jimmy Fallon. Although I'm so sad to see Jay Leno leave the tonight show, I'm happier that Jimmy will be on an hour earlier. I'm not a night owl. 

12. Ever since my hair stylist retired, I have cut my own hair. I even cut my hair a day before my senior pictures...

13. I love watching Days of Our Lives.  I never went to preschool because my mom stayed home to take care of me. We would always come inside after doing mid-day chores and eat lunch and watch Days! haha

14. I get so uncomfortable in big crowds. 

15. I am a horrible public speaker.

16. I don't mind getting up early.

17. All 90s country music is my JAM!

18. I prefer dogs over cats.

19.  Although I love kids and am excited about being a mom, I get so nervous around others' kids! I have so much fun with my nephews and niece, and cannot wait to have my own children.

20. My brother has a cow that I named sparkles. When I call her name, she comes running like a dog! haha

21. I don't just have 1 sweet tooth--I have a whole mouth full!

22. I wrecked my first vehicle when I hit loose gravel and started fishtailing up and over a hill. I ended up hitting my neighbor's tractor--preventing me from most likely rolling my truck several times after going into a very steep ditch.

23. One Tree Hill will always be my favorite show.

24. I believe in ghosts.

25. I have a big family--very, very big family. 

There you go. There is 25 random things that you probably didn't know about me!

I tag all of you to do this tag! Don't forget to come back and leave your link!

♥b

2 comments:

  1. I love One Tree Hill and want to continue learning Spanish too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I can't wait to have my own children either!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)