Monday, February 3

REVIEW: RIMMEL Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!

I purchased this foundation about a month ago on a whim. I needed a foundation other than Revlon Colorstay (my holy grail foundation). I go through bottles and bottles of the Revlon Colorstay, and I thought it was time to try a new foundation.





I am very impressed with this foundation. It's smooth, has great coverage, long wearing, and it does keep me fairly matte (I have oily skin).

I love this foundation because a little goes a long way. It's very thick, but very blendable and buildable--definitely a medium-full coverage foundation.


I've had pretty good luck with other Rimmel foundations in the past. I love their packaging. In my opinion, it's better than a bottle with pump. It's travel friendly, and I won't have to worry about dropping it and breaking it.

Because the tube is white, it's hard to find your perfect shade without taking the cap off and swatching. The shade range is already limited, so I recommend buying two shades you think might work. You can mix them to get your perfect shade or return the one that doesn't work.

Let me know what you think of this foundation!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)