Thursday, February 6

REVIEW: NYX Butter Lip Balm (Marshmallow & Biscotti)

I love the NYX Butter Glosses, so I knew when I saw them I had to try these Butter Lip Balms!

I am very impressed. They are very smooth, very moisturizing, and have the perfect amount of tint--the amount a lip balm should have. I actually have been reaching for these over my Maybelline Baby Lips.





Keep in mind that these are just a 'lip balm'. Don't expect these to last hours on your lips.

For a tinted lip balm, these are really nice! If you are not a fan of the Maybelline Baby Lips, I would recommend checking out the NYX Butter Lip Balms. My favorite of the two I picked up is Marshmallow!

Let me know what you think!

♥b

6 comments:

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)