Wednesday, February 19

REVIEW: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

I had very high hopes for the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. Unfortunately, after trying it, I think it's over hyped.




 
I love the texture. It's so soft and smooth. HOWEVER, the claims of being an instant pore eraser don't hold up. When you first apply it to your skin, it makes your skin look matte and smooth. But while blending your foundation on top you can feel it move, and you're really just blending your foundation with it as one.



One thing that really turned me off about the product was how oily and how fast my skin got oily after applying it. The two times I've used this product my face was an oil field within two hours after application. I even used it with both long wearing foundations I'm currently using and loving, and it still made me oily within a couple hours.

The photo below is one hour after full-face makeup application. As you can see, my face is starting to get the infamous "glow" that someone with oily skin usually gets after 4-5 hours after makeup application.


I was for sure that my skin would break out, but thankfully that never happened.

If you've tried the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser, let me know your thoughts and opinions!

♥b 

5 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it this side of the world yet, but after reading, that it made you oily after 2 hours applying your foundation, I don't really wanna try it anymore. Thanks for sharing :) xo's

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this anywhere in India, though it sounds quite average and thankfully I do not have pore problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I will not waste my money on it then.. :-)
    Xo
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! I will not waste my money on it then.. :-)
    Xo
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! I don't think I will be trying this.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)