Thursday, February 20

REVIEW: ELF Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick

I wouldn't consider this to be a "gloss". It does have a pretty sheen. The color is pigmented and buildable. It applies like a lipstick, but the formula is thinner.






The claim of being long wearing are to the extent of maybe an hour. Obviously with eating and drinking it will transfer and rub off more easily. I would consider this to be just like a regular lipstick but in a chubby pencil form. There's no taste to it, but it does have a peppermint scent.

My lips didn't feel chapped or dry after wearing, so it is moisturizing. 

I do like the packaging. I like that it's a stiff retractable pencil. When I say "stiff", I mean that it won't twist all by itself in a purse or your pocket.The cap also seams pretty firm and stays on nice.


I don't looove it, but I don't hate it. It's kinda up in the air. I am very interested in how the other shades wear and how pigmented they are. For $2 it was worth the try.

Let me know if you've tried these and what your thoughts are!

♥b

2 comments:

  1. Its a great price for it...I have tried only few things from ELF, but I got some products to try in a beauty swap. Great review :) xo's

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)