Saturday, February 22

HAUL: Target & Walgreens

Yesterday I had to go into town for some testing, and I thought I would waste time by doing some shopping while waiting for the boy to get off work. My mindset to try to find the new Maybelline Color Tattoos lead me to the not so good side of town and in a dangerous situation. Luckily no one got hurt. I was so upset and overwhelmed that I decided to head home and not even wait until the boy got home before he left for his trip.

A lot of random purchases this week. I did buy more baby things, but I obviously am not going to show those in case she sees this post. After the baby shower, I will show you the details of my gift! I didn't mean to confuse anyone in last week's haul, but I am not pregnant. Sorry to break your hearts!  ;)

Cute new pencils, pencil bag that will most likely accumulate more stuff in my purse, and one of my all-time favorite mascaras that I have used in over a year--Covergirl LashBlast!
I scored this gem in the clearance at Walgreens. Damn--that reminds me I have to clean my brushes this weekend!
 
Walgreens has Sinful Colors nail polish for 99 cents! I picked up a few before that incident happened. Monday I have to go back into town, so hopefully I can pick up more of the basics I needed to pick up! haha

I went to the dollar store and picked up a few of these containers for when I'm bringing my blogging essentials downstairs and then back upstairs. I have been on the hunt for St. Patrick's Day tissue paper. I haven't been able to find any, so I settled for these!

Finally, I picked up to start my inspiration for St. Patrick's Day!

What did you buy this week!?

♥b

2 comments:

  1. that covergirl mascara is the best X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)