Tuesday, February 11

EASY Valentine's Day Makeup Look using Smashbox Full Exposure Eye Shadow Palette

This has been my favorite, go-to look over the past couple weeks. It's simple and easy lighter smokey eye. It's also perfect for Valentine's day. I have been using the Smashbox Full Exposure palette, but these colors can be easily found in other palettes.



1. Crease & Lower Lash Line
2. Lid & Lower Lash Line
3. Brow Bone & Inner Corner
 




Face Makeup:
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep
Let me know what you think!

♥b

15 comments:

  1. perfect eye make up - have never tried smash box but I'm very tempted to! Great post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the beauty blogger group to say hi!
    The color looks nice on you! It makes your eyes stand out!

    Barbie
    barbiesbeautybitsblogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty. What primer do you use? I have the same pallet and I am having a hard time getting shimmers to show up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Urban Decay Primer Potion! I did have to keep packing on the lid color! ♥b

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the response :) I will give it another go :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, and your skin looks amazing! :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I owe it all to my Clarisonic! ♥b

      Delete
  6. Ahh looks amazing! <3 Too bad they don't sell Smashbox in Bulgaria :(

    Merrie from Life As Merrie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)