Monday, February 17

DATE NIGHT Makeup Look Using Urban Decay Naked 3

This is the makeup that I wore for Valentine's Day last week, but it's perfect for any other date night.







Products Used:

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Strange--Brow bone & Inner corner
Limit--Crease & Lower lash line
Nooner--Lid
Darkside--Smudged on lower half of lid
Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Liquid Liner
Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Salon Perfect Black Demi Wispies False Eye Lashes
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Adhesive (Clear)

FACE:
Revlon Colorstay Combination/Oily Skin Foundation (150 Buff)
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation (100 Ivory)
Covergirl Pressed Powder (225 Buff Beige)
Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush--Exposed

LIPS NOT SHOWN:
Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Pencil in Natural (049)
Maybelline New York Lipstick in Blushing Beige (915 from the New Buffs Collection)
NYX Butter Gloss

I'm so sorry for not photographing my complete look with lips and hair! It slipped my mind as I was getting ready to leave. Like most nights--I took a lot of selfies on my phone--apologies for the poor quality!


Let me know what you think!

♥b

5 comments:

  1. My, oh my, those lashes! Amazing! This looks is so pretty, definitely perfect for date night!

    xo, Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe! Super cool blog!!! I just started following you on Bloglovin' :-).. I would appreciate it and would love it if you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That eyeshadow really makes your blue eyes pop! Lovely look :) XOXO Emma
    CanvasOfAFace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very pretty, hope you went somewhere nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)