Tuesday, February 4

BEAUTY FAVORITES: January 2014

Like many of my other posts, these favorites are going to be short, simple, and to the point! These are products I love. There are many products I like, but products featured in my favorites will be products I love!


Revlon Colorstay Gel-Smooth Base Coat: The best base coat I've ever tried. It dries quickly. It smooths and prepared your nails for your color. My nail polish lasts almost twice as long as if I didn't use any base coat. Definitely a base coat to check out--full post coming soon (hopefully Friday)!

Sonia Kashuk Eye Shadow Quad in Shimmering Sands: Perfect eye brightening eye shadow palette. It was featured in my Top 13 Products of 2013, and it is continuing it's reign at the top of my beauty favorites in 2014.

NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Silk: I featured the black version (Crystal Onyx) in last year's January Favorites, and this winter I've been loving the Crystal Silk shade. NYX has really great, inexpensive glitter liners. I love adding this to my inner corner for extra sparkle and brightness!

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation: I just posted a full review of this foundation yesterday. Although it doesn't hold up as long as Revlon Colorstay, it's a great alternative.

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara: I have reached for this mascara every single day since I received it for Christmas. It makes my lashes look amazing and long and beautiful.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Eye Shadow Palette: This has made it's way back into my favorites. I've been reaching for matte eye shadows, and this has everything I need. It's great for day and night looks. You can achieve any look from light to smokey!

Let me know what you think of these products!

♥b

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I'm going to show your site to my teenage daughter. :-) She's obsessed with makeup and skin care, and would love reading about all of the products you use.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)