Wednesday, January 8

Victoria's Secret Haul

There is one body mist that I will always keep in my collection. It's the Fresh and Clean body mist from Victoria's Secret. I usually pick up two or three of the Fresh & Clean scent at a time. I have literally gone through 5-6 bottles. When I recently ran short of my stash, I opted to pick a few others long with only one of the Fresh & Clean.

They even changed up the packaging--so cute!

The name says it all--fresh and clean. It's perfect for everyday, and surprisingly great for layering with perfumes.





I overall love Victoria's Secret body mists and perfumes. There isn't one that I've been gifted or purchased myself that I didn't like.

I'd love to know what you think and which Victoria's Secret body mists/perfumes you love!

♥b

7 comments:

  1. Nice I was just VS Pink and VS for the semi annual sale last Friday it was so packed in VS.
    Nice post!

    Kayla
    sheerbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound great!
    I've never tried anything by Victoria's Secret but their packaging is lovely and they always seem to get good reviews :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I need to check out Victoria's Secret. It's been years since I have bought VS beauty products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try more of the Victoria secrets scents. They had a beautiful perfume last time I went in, but I couldn't quite afford it.

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love the body mists from VS Garden collection. Havent tried the Pink range yet. They look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't had the chance to try their fragrances yet. Nice haul :) xo's

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had my Victoria's Secrets BIG SHOP a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't even come across these fragrances, might have to try them next time ;)

    Jess | JYUKIMI.COM

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)