Saturday, January 4

Target, Sally's Beauty, Ulta HAUL

These are just a few things I've picked up after Christmas at Target, Sally's Beauty, and Ulta!


Nutra Nail Gel Perfect 5 Minute Gel-COlor Manicure in Angel Kiss
Revlon Colorstay Gel-Smooth Base Coat
Revlon Brilliant Strength Nail Polish in Allure
Revlon Colorstay Gel-Shine Top Coat
NYX Butter Lip Balm in Marshmallow
NYX Butter Lip Balm in Biscotti
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation (100 Ivory)

INM Out The Door Top Coat
It's So Easy Stripe Rite (Champagne-Gold Glitter )
It's So Easy Stripe Rite (Silver Glitter)


Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner (2% Salicylic Acid)
Neuttogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
ELF Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara


Covergirl Clean Sensitive Skin Pressed Powder (250 Creamy Beige), (225 Buff Beige)

Look for reviews soon!

Happy Saturday!

♥b

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I could use the NYX butter lip balms, but they have shea butter, and shea butter makes my lips crack. :-(

    I have the ELF clear mascara and brow gel, and I really like it. It's dirt cheap and does a nice job of setting my brows. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)