Thursday, January 30

Super Bowl XLVIII NAILS: Denver Broncos vs. Seattle Seahawks

Where did January go!? Can you believe the super bowl is this Sunday!?

Although I was in quite a rush while doing these, I love the way the colors turned out! I feel like they are the perfect colors for both teams!

Very simple, easy, and festive! If you want to see the colors used...keep on reading!



Seattle Seahawks Nail Polish Colors:
1 coat Pure Ice Wild Thing
1 coat Sinful Colors Neon Melon
OPI Eurso Euro for navy tip
Stripe Rite Silver glitter for glitter stripe

Denver Broncos Nail Polish Colors:
Two coats Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Sun Kissed
OPI Eurso Euro for navy tip
Stripe Rite Gold Champagne glitter for glitter stripe



I'm very excited both of these teams made it to the super bowl. They both deserved it, and I cannot wait to watch! It will be tough to choose who I will be cheering for, but I just hope it's a great game!

Let me know who you will be cheering for, and check back Sunday to see which team I will be cheering for!!

♥b

6 comments:

  1. I was excited to see the Seahawks in this year! Although, I really don't care who wins. lol The nails are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from beauty blogger group! Love the nails, I did a fun, Big Game Day Makeup & Nail polish post too!
    Barbie
    barbiesbeautybitsblogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous nails. Seriously jealous. I love them. Love your blog too.
    Marie
    http://iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours! Though I have to admit, I have no idea who either team is haha :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a shame I'm not really into the Superbowl, but girl, these nails are to die for!!!
    They look absolutely gorgeous!

    JESS | WWW.JYUKIMI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my I love the nailart, not a fan of superbowl though!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)