Tuesday, January 7

Smashbox Wonder Vision Eye Set in Sparks

This was another gift I received for Christmas--by accident. The sales associates at Ulta convinced the boy that this was the "Smashbox Full Exposure palette" hahaha



The set comes with a 6-shadow compact in Sparks, the Full Exposure Mascara, and Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx.



The shadows are very pigmented, and you get very beautiful shades.

I love the Full Exposure Mascara. I received a sample size with the Full Exposure Palette, and it's become my new favorite mascara!

The Limitless eye liner is also a very pigmented, dark black.



Over all I think this is a great set. I can't wait to use these products more and do tutorials. I highly suggest that if this set interests you, you need to act fast because it is now on sale on the Ulta website for $24! This will only be available for a limited time! Click here to get it now!

Let me know your thoughts on this set!

♥b

2 comments:

  1. I love the looks of the shadows, some beautiful shades there :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full Exposure is one of my favourite mascaras, it's always exciting to see it featured with sets. Can't wait to see some of the looks you create with this palette!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)