Wednesday, January 1

REVIEW: Smashbox Full Exposure Palette

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I wanted to start the new year off on a good note--so I have a review of the Smashbox Full Exposure Palette!


I really don't like when everyone asks me what I want for my birthday and Christmas. I'd rather be surprised. One thing I knew I wanted for my birthday this year was the Smashbox Full Exposure Palette. I've never experimented with Smashbox products before, and the palette looked absolutely gorgeous.

Price: $49
Shadows: 14
Price per Shadow: $3.50



The palette comes with 14 eye shadows--7 shimmer (top row), 7 matte (bottom row). The matte shadows are super pigmented and creamy. The shimmer are not as creamy, obviously, but they are fairly pigmented.






This palette would be great to travel with. Because I do my makeup in front of a window at home, I always do my makeup in front of a window while traveling. The mirror is the perfect size, and I won't have to take another mirror and risk it breaking in my bag.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again--I love big, neutral eye shadow palettes like these. This a great palette to add to my collection, and I cannot wait to do more makeup looks using it!

♥b

1 comment:

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)