Wednesday, January 15

REVIEW: Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner

For years I have used the Clean & Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent. I have repurchased it probably 5 times. I have used it so much that I wanted a change up--I didn't even finish the bottle I'm currently using! One day while scrolling the skincare isle at Target, I decided to pick up a bottle of the Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner by Neutrogena.


I have been using this Neutrogena Triple-Action Toner for a few weeks, and I LOVE IT. I love it so much more than the Clean & Clear Astringent that I was using before.




 


Although the active ingredient is the same (2% salicylic acid), the other ingredients in this toner are more moisturizing and soothing.  It also smells amazing because of the green tea and cucumber extracts.

One problem I have with this product's claim is that it reduces redness. I don't know if it's just me and because I have sensitive skin, but whole face turns bright red after 5 minutes of application. I don't mind it though because I only use this at night time after I've taken my makeup off and right before I put my moisturizer on.

Overall I'm really happy I decided to switch up my skincare routine. This toner works great. I plan on doing a skincare routine post next month!

What are your thoughts on this toner? If you use a toner, what do you use?

♥b

3 comments:

  1. I've heard of this toner, and that it's really good. I personally don't like to use toners especially ones with alcohol.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this toner before & I loved it, especially the smell! But I didn't notice any results. I think I'll go back to it after I run out of my current toner. I miss the smell so much.

    Lani | On The Road To Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this toner ! It does smell amazing ! I love the Acne Stress Control Power Cleanser also. It smells great and my skin has cleared up so much since I switched to the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control line. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)