Wednesday, January 8

REVIEW: Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder

I don't know why I've never talked about these. They are truly a great drugstore pressed powder, and it's been around for years! My mom has used it since she started wearing makeup, and I always remember it being in my grandma's bathroom.






It's a really light, smooth powder. I love using my new Real Techniques Powder Brush to press it lightly all over my face to set my foundation. On the areas I need a little more coverage I will use the poof that comes with it to concentrate it on the area as needed.

It's inexpensive--about $5-8 depending on where you purchase. The packaging is pretty, and it's great beginners!

♥b

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the colours of the packaging! It sounds like a great product :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about CoverGirl powders. Unfortunately it isn't available in India. Following you on bloglovin. Do have a look at my blog and follow if you like.
    www.indianshringar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I would could buy these, story of my life--not finding any that go perfectly on my skin tone. They always seem to orange for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow!! Did they change the packaging??

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)