Friday, January 31

Jamberry Love Notes: Easy Valentine's Day Nails

I knew immediately after I had seen the Valentine's Jamberry Nail Wraps that I absolutely needed the "Love Notes" design. They were beautiful, and I knew I wouldn't be able to recreate the look myself.

Jamberry Nail Wraps are easy to apply, and they last a long time! I love that you don't need a topcoat! They have hundreds of different colors and patterns--something for everyone!


I've had these for a few weeks, but I didn't want to bombard you in the middle of January with Valentine's Day stuff.






There are 14 days until Valentine's Day. If you want to get these, you need to order them ASAP! You can order them through this link HERE.

I absolutely adore this set, and I cannot wait to wear the white with red writing on Valentine's Day!

Let me know what you think and if you've tried Jamberry Nails!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)