Saturday, January 11

GOLD Eye Makeup for Blue Eyes

It's a no brainer that gold eye shadow looks amazing with blue eyes. Anyone with blue eyes needs to have a few gold eye shadow staples in their makeup collection.

Here is a simple look I created using the Smashbox Sparks eye shadow palette. I recently did a full post on the kit it came with, and you can find that HERE.








Products Used:
Eyes:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer (Original)
Smashbox Eyeshadow Palette in Sparks
Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner Crayon Eye Liner
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

Brows:
Maybelline Define A Brow (Light Blonde)
ELF Clear Mascara

Face:
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation (100 Ivory)
ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (Only Used Bronzing Powder)
Wet N Wild Fergie Rose Champagne Glow Highlighter

Hope you've enjoyed this look! Let me know what you think of the photo quality! I am trying out a new setting I recently discovered on my camera!

Happy Saturday!

♥b

9 comments:

  1. Your eyes are mesmerising!
    Love the gold, it compliments your eyes so well!

    JESS | JYUKIMI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely, your eyes are so blue!! I love gold shadow even though my eyes are hazel :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think gold looks great with any eye color! ♥

      Delete
  3. This makes your eyes look really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous...really soft and glowy...this would be perfect for the spring too

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)