Thursday, December 26

Urban Decay Naked 3 Makeup Tutorial

I would have never purchased rose-colored shadows before in my life. Thankfully, my stubbornness to have all three of the UD Naked palettes changed my thinking.The more I use this palette, the more I like it! I have been wearing this look non-stop ever since I received the Naked 3. This look is so easy and self explanatory. I hope you enjoy!



STRANGE--used a large fluffy eye shadow brush to apply this color all over my browbone and inner corner.
LIMIT--used my MAC 217 to blend through my crease.


LIAR--applied all over my lid and lower lashline with an ELF Professional Eye Shadow Brush.
MUGSHOT--applied on the outter half of my lower lashline with tip of same brush used to apply LIAR.




 


Other Products Used:
Revlon Colorstay Normal/Dry Skin Foundation (150 Buff)
Loreal True Match Foundation (N3 Natural Buff)
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original)
Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof Mascara
Covergirl Lash Perfection Mascara

Let me know what you think and if you're interested in more looks using the Urban Decay Naked 3!

♥b

3 comments:

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)