Sunday, December 8

SUNDAY FUNDAY: It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Christmas related activities filled the week, and winter weather has arrived.

The boy and I went to a tree farm to pick out a tree for his parent's house. It was a first time experience for me!

We went cruising random gravels and found ourselves crossing Elk River...

Lunch date down by the damn.

About a month ago we weened the calves from their mothers. Yesterday--bright and early--we took the calves to the vet for their shots.

The temperatures dropped this weekend, and it snowed 3 inches today.

I spent all day wrapping presents and trying to keep my mind of certain things--explaining why this post is going up so late in the day. I lost track of time--I absolutely love wrapping presents!

Hope everyone had a great week!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)