Sunday, December 1

SIMPLE EVERYDAY MAKEUP LOOK using Covergirl Eyeshadow Quad in Country Woods

It's been a while since I've shown a makeup makeup tutorial--errr makeup look--whatever you want to call it! They're not my favorite because I'm always breaking out--but I figured what the heck!

This look is basically my out-the-door makeup. If I'm in a crunch for time, these are the four items I feel I need to have a completed makeup. This is very minimum makeup, and it's perfect for beginners or just every day!

YES, I know--never did I ever think that I'd post a photo of myself without makeup--but WHO CARES!?


 


(1) Crease (2) Lid (3) Browbone and inner corners

Revlon ColorStay (150 Buff) Foundation; Covergirl Eyeshadow Quad in Country Woods; L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara; Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Let me know what makeup you throw on before running out of the door! I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving!

♥b

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the before and after - you look gorgeous!
    Kat x
    londonkat.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)