Friday, December 6

REVIEW: Hard As Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream

HANDS DOWN the best smelling nail care product goes to this one right here. I purchased the Hard as Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream about two months ago. If you like Tootsie Roll suckers--particularly the cherry flavored ones--you are going to love this. It is the exact same scent. It smells amazing!





My nails have been the strongest they've ever been, but I cannot give all of the credit to this product for strengthening my nails. I have been genetically blessed with strong, fast growing nails. I do notice a difference in my nails especially if my nails are growing longer than preferred. They don't bend as easily which helps keeps my manicure on longer because the constant bending of your nails causes chips in your nail polish.

I really love using this product more as a cuticle cream. It is very moisturizing. Now that it's getting colder out, my cuticles need more and more attention. This product helps tremendously with moisturizing them. My cuticles feel amazing when I wake up after rubbing this product into them before bed. They feel "plump" like it's all sunken in and doing its thing. No lotion has ever made my cuticles and skin around my nails feel that great.



The Hard as Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream retails for about $5, and I found mine at my local Walmart. The 1 oz jar will last me forever--if I needed to repurchase, I certainly would!

Let me know if you have tried Hard as Hoof or if you have products similar that you love!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)