Sunday, December 1

December FMS PHOTO A DAY Challange

For the last few months, I've been trying to keep up with the FMS Photo A Day photo challenges on Instagram. I love doing these. I love taking photos of things, and this is a great way to take photos of things you wouldn't normally capture in photograph. I always start out strong in the beginning of the month and then things tapper off at the end of the month.

http://fatmumslim.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/DECEMBER-PHOTO-A-DAY.jpg

DECEMBER 1: RED

I knew when I had seen RED on the #FMSPHOTOADAY list for December, this was the photo I had to share with you. It was taken last winter really early in the morning as the sun was coming up.


I've always believed in the saying "Red sky in the morning; sailor take warning. Red sky at night; sailor's delight". Later that day a big snowstorm came through...

I hope you'll join me on this photo challenge! I will be posting my photos on my Instagram as well!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)