Wednesday, December 4

Christmas Beauty Wishlist 2013

Christmas is in just 20 days, and these are some of the beauty related items on my Christmas wishlist!

SEPHORA

Benefit Little Love Potions! ($36)
Why? I love Benefit products. I'd love to try more, and these gift sets with sample sizes are perfect for trying new products. Also great for travel.


Smashbox Full Exposure Palette ($49)
Why? I've never owned any Smashbox products. Looks like another must-have neutral palette that's versatile for day to night. You can never have too many of these type of palettes.


Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings ($20)
Why? This product is practically calling my name! Like Smashbox, I've never owned Too Faced products, and two of these products are already on my everyday wishlist. It would be great to try the sample sizes instead of the full-sized products!


Too Faced Loves Sephora 15 Years of Beauty Palette ($39)
Why? IT'S ON SALE! I wanted this palette when it was first released, and now that it's on sale--it's the perfect time to snatch one up!


SEDONALACE.COM

A lot of my makeup brushes are getting really old, so new makeup brushes will be needed soon!

12 Piece Professional Makeup Brush Set ($69.95)


Vortex Professional Makeup Brush Set ($89.95)


ZPALETTE.COM

PRO Leopard Palette ($25)
Why? I have TONS of pan eye shadows just laying around in my drawers, and I would love to have a big palette to put them in. I feel like I would use them a lot more if they were more accessible.
I want to know what's on your beauty wishlist for Christmas! Let me know in the comments!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)