Tuesday, December 3

Black Friday Beauty Haul

Yes, I am one that goes Black Friday shopping. No, I'm not insane, and I don't go to stores like Best Buy, Target, Walmart, etc at the wee hours of the morning. My mom and I usually hit up Younkers, JCPenny, and other local stores. We don't even really shop for gifts as much as we use Black Friday to score deals on stuff for the home--decor, bedding, etc...

We, of course, had to go to Ulta. By the time we got there, they were already sold out of the shampoo and conditioner we were wanting to stock up on. BUT I did get some good deals on other products and was able to use up coupons!

I am in desperate need of some new makeup brushes. Since I love my Real Techniques eye brushes, I picked up a couple face brushes to try out.

Real Techniques Powder Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
 
Although I am not a big lip product wearer (especially in winter), I couldn't resist these!

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (035) Charm
Revlon ColorburstLacquer Balm (105) Demure Resrvee
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (095) Creme Brulee
NYX Butter Gloss (05) Creme Brulee
NYX Butter Gloss (07) Tiramisu

No shopping trip is complete without purchasing nail polish! LOVE BOTH OF THESE!

ORLY Night Owl
Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots (75) Clearly Spotted

Did you go Black Friday shopping? What did you buy, and how good were the deals!?

♥b

2 comments:

  1. Nice, I love RT brushes!

    Kayla
    sheerbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee those brushes! I only got clothes for BF

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)