Wednesday, November 27

Thanksgiving TAG 2013

Tomorrow is THANKSGIVING for us here in the United States, so I thought it was fitting to do the Thanksgiving tag for you all!

1) What is your favorite thanksgiving side dish?
This is so hard to choose...I really love everything. BUT it would have to be my mom's raspberry jello salad. It's her substitute for cranberry sauce.

2) What is your favorite thanksgiving dessert?
Hands down pumpkin pie. 

3) Do you just like the turkey, sides, or both?
I love EVERYTHING. I would request my mom's thanksgiving meal for my "final meal" if I had the chance.

4) What is your ideal thanksgiving outfit look like?
Stretchy jeans--no belt and a sweatshirt. You have to sacrifice cute outfits for being comfortable. #myphilosophy

5) What is your best thanksgiving memory?
My dad has always had to work thanksgiving. I remember one year when I was younger, my mom made thanksgiving dinner and we took it to my dad's work and had thanksgiving dinner in one of the offices.

6) How many words can you make out of GOBBLE?
Go, Bob, Gel, Leg, Lobe, Globe...I think that's all?

7) Least favorite thanksgiving dish?
Stuffing. Never tripped my trigger. Not a big fan.

8) Do you have any thanksgiving traditions?
Not really...my mom makes the same meal every year, so does that count?

9) Where and who do you celebrate thanksgiving with?
It usually depends on if my dad is working. We usually just celebrate with our family meaning my mom, dad, and my brothers. Some years we go to my grandma and grandpa's house to celebrate with my aunts, uncles, and cousins.

10) What are you most thankful for?
The opportunities I've been given throughout my life. I am so thankful for the places I've been and the things I've done. They've made me who I am today, and I am so thankful for that every single day of my life.

There it is! I tag everyone! If you do this tag, please leave your link in the comments so I can check it out! If you don't have a blog, I'd love to know your answers in the comments as well! I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)