Sunday, November 3

SUNDAY FUNDAY: Iowa vs Wisconsin

This past week was jam packed with randomness and the constant eating of Halloween candy...

I took the guys dinner out in the field...

Another beautiful sunset...

They tried combining as much as they could before the rain came...

The boy and I took a stroll along in Centennial Park in Davenport, Iowa...

I even took another stab at doing my own acrylic nails...

So many of you asked for the recipe of the bars that I was instagraming last weekend, so I made another batch! (tutorial coming this week...)

After weeks of waiting to see if the boy would be forced in for overtime, we finally made the trip to Iowa City to watch the Hawkeyes play Wisconsin!!






I love this high contrast black and white effect on my camera...


Of course, the week wouldn't be compete without a couple of Quad City Mallards' games!!


I hope you all are having a great weekend!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)