Monday, November 4

REVIEW: Kiss Gradation Polishes

OMG. These are genius! AND affordable! I recently received this product in the Influenster Rose VoxBox. The three polishes are designed to give you the look of the ever so popular gradient nails. The product retails for around $6.99 (depending where you shop). That's not a bad price considering you get three coordinating polishes all in one box.

I first had doubts, but WOW I truly love the look and it wasn't hard at all. The directions are easy to follow, and it took me just as long as regular manicures.

Check it out for yourself... I'm sorry for doing a horrible cleanup job around my nails--I was just trying to catch good light before the sun went down!









I can't wait to try the other colored sets.

Let me know if you've tried the Kiss Gradation Polish sets and your thoughts on them!

♥b 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)