Tuesday, November 5

CANDY BAR PIZZA RECIPE

After posting pictures on Instagram last weekend, I got a lot of requests for the recipe of the 'bars' or as I call it--Candy Bar Pizza.

No point in wasting anymore time...here it is!


CRUST:
1 cup butter
2 eggs
¾ cup sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 ¼ cups flour
1 cup chocolate chips

SAUCE:
½ cup peanut butter chips (or butterscotch)
1 cup chocolate chips

TOPPINGS:
½ cup miniature M&Ms
1 Butterfinger bar (5 miniature-fun size bars)
1 Twix bar (6 miniature-fun size bars)
1 Snickers bar (6 miniature-fun size) bars)
1 Heath bar (I couldn’t find miniature)
1 Kit-Kat (5 miniature-fun size bars)
2 squares white almond bark

After you've gathered your ingredients, you'll want to put all of your candy bars into the refrigerator. I put them in the refrigerator so they were easier to cut. Otherwise, caramel from Snickers and Twix is too sticky. You will also want to empty your oven and preheat it to 350°.

Mix butter, eggs, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla—beat ingredients until light and fluffy.
Add salt, baking soda, and flour and mix. 
Stir in chocolate chips.



Bake in greased 14” pizza pan or a 10”x15” pan for 15 to 20 minutes.



Cut up candy bars into tiny pieces.

Melt the peanut butter and chocolate chips for your sauce.

Spread evenly onto the crust.

Randomly sprinkle on your chopped up candy bars and M&Ms.

Melt the almond bark.

I used a measuring cup to help me pour the almond bark into a plastic baggie.

You are going to want to use an oven mitt to hold the baggie piping bag--trust me on this one! ;)

Finally, drizzle it on top!

That's it! It is time consuming, but definitely worth it in the end!

I always cut them right away and put them in a tight container to keep them soft and fresh.



I hope you enjoy this recipe just as much as my family!

It is easy to add or subtract out any of the candy bars used for the toppings!

I definitely suggest having a glass of milk nearby!

♥b

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god...this looks like heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUMMIE ....IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR YEARS...THANKS PINTEREST

      Delete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)