Friday, November 29

Black Latex Inspired Nails using NYC Matte me Crazy Mattifying Top Coat

About a month ago I stumbled upon this matte top coat from NYC. Ever since I've been obsessed with using it over black nail polish. It's perfect for achieving the "black latex" trend.



Start with a regular black nail polish. I used Black on Black by Sinful Colors. I love it because it's so opaque, and you only need one coat.


Sinful Colors--Black on Black ($2.99 at Walgreens)
NYC Matte Me Crazy ($1.99 at Walmart)

Instead of using a shiny top coat--use a matte top coat. I love this one from NYC. It's inexpensive and looks great!




This has been a non-stop mani all month, and what better day to introduce you to it than on Black Friday!? Once again, please excuse my poor-looking, mangled nails and cuticles!

Let me know what you think!
♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)