Monday, October 28

MUST HAVE MONDAY: Spoon Cuticle Pusher

These things are truly AMAZING. In my opinion, anyone who does their own nails needs one of these! There are many brands out there to choose from. I got mine from Sally's Beauty Supply--this one HERE.

Cuticle care is very important. In the past I've used wooden cuticle pushers, and I even had a plastic one that just wasn't working as well as I would have liked. My nails grow so fast and my cuticles creep just as fast with them, so I find I'm always pushing my cuticles back.


I was inspired to pick up my own spoon pusher--just like the ones they use in my local salon. It was very affordable--around $10, it's stainless steel--so it shouldn't rust, and it's super easy to clean!


I've had mine for almost a year, and it is an essential in my manicure kit! It's a definite must have for me!

Do you push back your cuticles? What works for you!?

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)