Tuesday, October 29

Essie Butler Please DUPE

I've come to the conclusion that the more that I try to write for a blog post, the more pissed off I get and forget about it...

From now on I'm not going to write a lot for my blog posts. I'm not going to spend an hour trying to write up a blog post that doesn't need a lot of explanation. I'm not going to try to make it sound like I'm a professional writer--why?--because I'm not! And do I want to be? NO!!

For example...

My definition of a "dupe" is something that is very similar but not necessarily the same. If I walked into a party and you couldn't tell which one I was wearing--that my friends is what I call a dupe.

I have recently discovered a dupe in my nail polish collection.

Do you need both of these polishes? No.

Do I need to tell you which one is swatched on which nails? No. Why? Because honestly...I can't remember!







As you can see you really wouldn't be able to tell the difference if I showed up wearing one and not the other. One costs about double or triple to the other(depending on where you purchase). It's all about your preference to which formula you like and how much you want to spend.

From now on I'm going to keep posts as simple as I can...I don't like reading a lot, so I'm guessing you don't want to read paragraph after paragraph about a nail polish dupe!

ANYWAYS...I hope you all find this useful! Let me know if you have any dupes for Essie's Butler Please!

♥b

3 comments:

  1. Another PERFECT dupe is Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue :) it's a way better application also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love what you said about not writing too much, I have that problem at times too. I wish I would've seen this post last week! Walgreens had sinful colors on sale for 99 cents. Oh well, a few more cents won't kill me :)

    Jess
    CheapSkateBeautyBlogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it how we can save money by having people like you to show us how! Thank you so much! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)