Sunday, October 27

Colored Contacts for Halloween

I really wish I was able to get this post to you guys sooner, but better late than NEVER! Halloween is in a few days; and although it might be a little too late to order in time for Halloween, you can surely still order some for everyday wear for the days you want to switch up your look!

Halloween or not my favorite way to change up my look is by wearing colored contacts. They are a great temporary way to change up your look for everyday, a special event, and especially to enhance your Halloween costume.

I have been so busy these last couple weeks I haven't been able to sit down to do planned Halloween looks, but I've been having fun playing with them from day to day to change up my look.

I recently got this green set of contacts to add to my collection from Eyesbright.com. They have such a great selection from natural looking colored contacts to creepy Halloween contacts available on their site. They're affordable, and the shipping is great!





I absolutely love the way putting in different colored contacts changes up my look!

If you want to read more about Eyesbright.com and the contacts I've previously tried, you can check them out in the links below!!



I would love to see your Halloween looks! Have you ever used colored contacts to change up your looks?

Let me know what you guys think!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)