Wednesday, September 25

The Autumn Tag

1. Favorite thing about Autumn? 
The weather! I'm one of those people that would rather put more clothes on than take clothes off. I hate being hot--I sweat way too much! I love wearing jeans, sweatshirts, and boots. I love sleeping with the windows open. I'm just so happier when the weather gets cooler!

2. Favorite drink? 
I wouldn't say that I have a favorite that I only drink during fall...I don't drink coffee or tea or cider. HOWEVER, when the weather gets colder, I do set up my small coffee maker to make hot chocolate! And no I DO NOT add the mix in the coffee maker (that would ruin your coffee maker). I only use the coffee maker to heat the water--it comes out the perfect temperature!

3. Favorite scent/candle? 
What scents don't you love!? Is it even possible to choose!? I am currently loving Bath & Body Works White Barn No. 1 Nutmeg & Spice candle...YUM! I don't think you can buy it in store anymore...but any fall candle from Bath & Body Works is just delicious!

4. Best lipstick? 
I absolutely love wearing the Revlon Balm Stain in Smitten. It is so pretty on it's own, but I love layering Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 865 Fuchsia Flash  from the Vivids collection on top!

5. Go to moisturizer? 
Face--Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer
Body--Mary Kay Hydrating Lotion or Bath & Body Works Triple Moisture Body Creams
Hair--Coconut Oil or One 'n Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask

6. Go to colors for the eyes? 
I love simple looks on the eyes for fall. One color looks using greys, taupes, and browns. I also love adding a little cranberry to blend out the crease. You can check out some of my previous fall eye make up looks HERE and HERE.

7. Favorite music or band/singer to listen to? 
I love anything really...I love music!

8. Favorite outfit to wear? 
Like I said in a previous question, I'm a jeans and sweatshirt kind of girl. I love wearing Columbia fleece and scarves and boots. I love layering. I have a pretty plain style, but I'm completely fine with that!

9. Autumn treat? 
I love my mom's pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting. They are always a favorite.

10. Favorite place to be? 
The boy and I love visiting our favorite lookouts. I recently did a post about them you can find them HERE. They are especially breathtaking when the leaves are changing colors. In the back yard around the fire pit is another favorite place!

I hope you enjoyed reading about my favorite things about autumn! If you want to do this tag, please do! Don't forget to come back and leave your links in the comments so I can see!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)