Sunday, September 1

SUNDAY FUNDAY: Chicago & FACEBOOK!

The past week has been pretty chill--nothing but an overnight stay in Chicago and an afternoon out on the river.

Our view from our suite on the 28th floor of the Hard Rock Hotel.











He just wanted his picture with the dinasaur...haha♥



Love this boy♥

I also wanted to tell you guys that I just created a Facebook page for my blog. I wasn't originally going to create one; however, it just seemed fitting right now. I would LOVE if you headed on over and liked my page! I will be updating you on posts and a few other random things as well!

(LINK in PHOTO!)

Hope you all have had a great weekend, and I wish you the best this week!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)