Sunday, September 8

REVIEW: Batiste Dry Shampoo


There are two reasons for purchasing the Batiste Dry Shampoo; (1) I needed a new one and (2) how could anyone pass up the packaging!?




Putting aside the adorableness of the packaging this is at the top of my dry shampoo list.

I first tried the Tresemme dry shampoo and I wasn't a big fan. It smelled horrible, and I felt like it made my hair even oilier. The second brand I tried was by Dove. I remember it being manageable, but there was hardly any product in the bottle. After trying those brands, I gave up and thought that dry shampoos just weren't for me.

I don't use dry shampoo very often mostly because my hair gets oily within 24 hours. I am one that has to and prefers to shower and wash my hair every day.

The only two times that I use dry shampoo are...

#1 When my hair has been styled all day--either straightened or curled, and I know I am going out and I want that extra volume and texture to freshen it up...

#2 or when I've let my hair air dry and it's too 'slick' and I need to add more texture to style it whether it be curling my hair or putting it up in a bun.

I know a lot of people use hairspray to add texture (I know I used to), but I've really strayed away from using hairspray. I got more knots more easily when I would use hairspray for texture, and I would much rather wash out the powdery texture of dry shampoo than I would trying to wash out the stickiness of hairspray.

Overall I really like everything about the Batiste Dry Shampoo for all hair types. It's affordable ($4-6), it smells good, it has adorable packaging, and it works great, too!

What your favorite dry shampoo is. Have you tried any of the other types of dry shampoo from Batiste? Let me know what you think in the comments!!

♥b

2 comments:

  1. LOVE bastiste, they always smell so nice and my top priority when i'm packing for music festivals haha. Always buy too much by 'accident' and then I'm able to use them throughout the year!
    Michelle xo - @shelleymagpie
    www.shelleymagpie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this dry shampoo! it just works so well to make your hair have some texture :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a Chanel cream blush! click here.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)