Friday, September 20

Favorite Fall Polishes 2013

Fall--my favorite time of year. In fact it is the only season that I actually plan to wear and get excited to wear certain nail polish colors. Since fall (or autumn) is almost here, I thought it would be fitting to show you some of my absolute favorite nail polishes during the season--some from previous years and some recently purchased. I think these are pretty self explanatory, so there's no need for me to elaborate on why I choose them.

(Left to Right) OPI-When Monkeys Fly!; Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure-Golden Rule;
China Glaze-Ingrid; Sally Hansen CSM-Bittersweet

Pure Ice-Risk Taker; Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro-Steel Grey; China Glaze-Below Deck

Sinful Colors-Calypso; Sinful Colors-San Fransisco

Essie-No More Film; Essie-Butler Please

Are you happy that fall is almost officially here!? What are your favorite colors?
Let me know in the comments!!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)