Wednesday, September 4

Basic Manicure: Favorite Base & Top Coat

This is my basic manicure including my favorite base coat and top coat. These products help me achieve a quick and simple manicure--perfect for in between the more "long & pampering" manicures that don't happen as often as I'd like.

OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure--All Fired Up!
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

I first start of with removing any previous nail polish. If I haven't been wearing nail polish, I will use nail polish remover to remove any oil or dirt from my bare nails.

Next I add a very thin coat of my favorite base coat--OPI Natural Nail Base Coat. This base coat was a complete random clearance purchase, and I'm on my second bottle. I love that it is such a thin consistency and that it dries super fast.

I then add one or two coats of the polish of my desire depending on how opaque the polish is. I love this red...it's absolutely gorgeous and shiny all on its own.

Finally I add a layer of my favorite top coat--Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. I picked this top coat up after hearing rave reviews--and everyone was spot on! It's so amazing I'm on my 5th bottle, and I have a backup.

It's as simple as that. If you guys want to see an in-depth, full manicure, be sure to let me know in the comments!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)