Sunday, July 28

SUNDAY FUNDAY: July Recap


I have to admit I have missed doing my Sunday Funday posts--mostly because it's a chance for you guys to get to know me better. This July has seriously been one of the best months in my life. The boy and I got to do so many things. We got to spend a lot of time camping and vacationing, so I wanted to share a few photos of our adventures...I hope you enjoy!

Our beautiful room view from our resort in Osage Beach in the Lake of the Ozarks.

We spent our time in the Ozarks relaxing, taking in the beautiful views, and celebrating the boy's 21st birthday!

Pre-gaming before we went out...haha

Before we went out for dinner...(excuse the quality...reverse camera on my phone is $*!&)

One of neatest things we did was tour the Bridal Caves--absolutely amazing...(and NO WE DID NOT GET MARRIED! haha)


While planning our little trip, I convinced the boy that we should stay a night in St Louis--we had to tour Grant's Farm and see the world renowned Budweiser Clydesdale horses.




The St Louis Zoo was another no-brainer stop on our trip...but of course my camera battery died.

The view from our hotel room!

Of course, we had to visit the arch!

The perfect way to end our trip was to tour the Anheuser-Busch Brewery...

Lately, we've been hanging out at county fairs and attending stock car races...
I can't forget to mention how chilly it has been the past couple days...had to pull out a sweatshirt! #brrr
As always if you want more of me and what I'm doing, you can follow me on Twitter @brittanyssecret or on INSTAGRAM @ brittany_witt
 
♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)