Friday, July 26

*REVIEW: Hana Professional 1" Flat Iron

When I was younger, I would always straighten my hair. How ironic, right, since my hair is already pretty straight? However, I have always loved the way my hair looks when I use a flat iron.


I've purchased at least 6 other flat irons in the past from the drugstore, but never thought about spending money on a high-end brand.  About two months ago Misikko.com contacted me about trying out the Hana Professional Flat Iron. I thought it would be a good idea to branch out and try something new. The only high-end brand that I could think of was a Chi Flat Iron, and so I figured why not give it a try. Why not try a brand I've never heard of before?

The Hana Professional 1" Flat Iron retails for $129.98 which is EXPENSIVE. If this product wasn't sent to me for review, I personally wouldn't have even thought about buying it because it's certainly not in my price range.





Compared to other brands I've tried, the Hana Pro 1" Flat Iron is the lightest flat iron I've ever used. It also heats up fast and continues to stay hot after you've passed it through your hair. I have very thick, long hair, and I only had to sweep the iron through the sections of my hair once or twice. Other flat irons I've used I've had to pass them through multiple times to get the results I wanted.

After using it for the last two months, I've concluded that it's the best flat iron I've ever used. I've traveled with it. It's light, compact, and it's got a long swivel cord. Honestly, it's everything you would want in a flat iron. It heats up fast, you can change the temperature for styling different hair types, and it just plain looks cool.

As I am getting older, I'm realizing that hair tools (for me) are something to splurge on. I have always had very thick hair, and drugstore hair tools have never worked the greatest for me. I have realized this with my curling irons and now this flat iron is another example.You have to take in consideration your budget and other factors like your hair type and how often you straighten your hair.

I know $130 is expensive, and I'm not telling you to go out and buy it or not to buy it. These are just my honest opinions. This is just a review. I love this flat iron--it's the best I've tried (so far). It's great quality, and it's something that I'll have probably for the rest of my life.

Let me know your thoughts and opinions about flat irons. What's the most you have or would spend on a flat iron? Are there any that you love? I'd love to know!

♥b

2 comments:

  1. HANA always makes great hair tools! My favorite flat iron is from Babyliss though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! :) I just started following you! I hope you will stop by and check my blog out and follow me if you like it! :)

    blushingbeautyxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)