Sunday, March 3

Most Worn Polish: February 2013

 Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear--Brick Wall (20)

If I had to choose just one polish to wear for the rest of my life...this would probably be the one I'd choose. Although it took my a couple years to find the perfect red, I finally found it in a clearance polish. By the time I realized how much I loved the color and how great it looked with my skin tone, it was discontinued. My mom picked it up for me for Easter one year, and I haven't seen it in store since!

If I could get my hands on this polish in store again, I would buy whatever they had in stock! I love it. It's the perfect blood red, and to top it off it's a gorgeous jelly finish.



You most likely think of reds and pinks when you think of Valentine's day, so I couldn't resist wearing it for the occasion. I didn't think that I would be wearing it the rest of the month or be featuring it in my most worn polish post for February. I hesitated because it is a discontinued polish, and I wouldn't want to send my readers on the hunt for something they couldn't find.

Because I wore it most of the month, I just had to show it. Even if you can't find it in store, maybe some of you have it. The brand alone is very popular, so who knows. Maybe some of you know of some dupes for me?

Sally Hansen is probably one of the most popular nail polish brands from the drugstore. Let me know what you think of this polish and the brand. I would also love to know what you wore for Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

♥b


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful color!
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade looks absolutely stunning! I'm not really a red girl but i'd definitely try this out :D

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is sooo pretty! I can see why you love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)