Wednesday, March 6

February Favorites 2013

I never have a lot of favorites. I try not to repeat products from past favorites posts, so usually it's only a handful of products. I also try hard not to include products that I've rave about in a review...this month I failed at both. I know I've reviewed 3/4 of these products, but I hope you enjoy!



Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette--You already know how much I love this palette. If I have to choose one of the Naked palettes to have for the rest of my life--this is certainly it! Perfect, everyday colors.If you want more information about this palette you can check out my review HERE.

NARS Deep Throat blush--I don't wear a lot of blush, but when I do I've been reaching for this one. I use the tiniest bit. It's such a pretty color. If you want more information about this palette you can check out my review HERE.

REVLON Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Precious (050)--These have revolutionized lip stains! Love them. For not being much of a lip product wearer--these are perfect! I just did a full review of this product, and you can check it out HERE.

One 'N Only Argon Oil, Oil Treatment--I don't think I've ever talked about this before on my blog. I got this a little over a year ago. I use this after I've straightened or curled my hair. I put the smallest amount in the pal of my hand, rub my hands together really fast to warm it up, and then distribute it through the ends of my hair. It makes my hair soft and shiny. It's one of my favorite 'shine serum'.

Those are my February favorites. What do you think of these products? what are your favorites? Leave your thoughts in the comments!

♥b

4 comments:

  1. Brittany you've made me lust after that NARS blush so much, it's incredibly gorgeous. And I agree that the Kissable Balm stains have revolutionized lip stains - they're less drying than others I've found :) One of my favourite products this month has to be the Effaclar Duo that everyone's been raving about. It's worth the hype!
    Kerry | Kerralina x
    P.S. I'm having a giveaway if you wanted to take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that blush & eyeshadow palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious looks like the perfect nude shade!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)