Tuesday, March 5

2013 Sigma Beauty Wishlist

Lately I've been finding myself really discouraged with my makeup brushes. I've started to save up for some new ones...and I just wanted to do a quick post on a couple brush sets I have in mind from SigmaBeauty.com.

Like I said this is just a quick post. All of the photos will be linked to their website in case you're interested in their products as well.

The only Sigma brush I own is a F82 Round Kabuki, and I LOVE IT for applying my foundation. You can find the review I posted HERE. I want to get the rest of the Professional Sigmax Brush Kit, and the other synthetic eye makeup brushes.


In general, all of my brushes need to be tossed out. I think the Mr. Bunny Essential Kit would be perfect for the kind of makeup I apply.


I've also had my eye on a few of their palettes--I've heard such great things about them. Although they're not as popular as the Naked palettes, I'd love to give them a try. The Paris Palette is absolutely gorgeous.


Out of the other palettes from Sigma, I think I would get a lot of use out of the Flare Palette.


Let me know if you have any of these products and what you think of them!

Sigma is running a 10% off your purchase throughout March with the code: SAVE2013 


Hope you enjoyed is post--I love seeing wishlists! Let me know what you'd love to try out from Sigma!

♥b

All photos from Sigmabeauty.com!

1 comment:

  1. I totally feel your pain with the makeup brushes, I DESPERATELY need a new set and I would love to purchase a sigma or sedona lace set! hopefully one day we will buy new brushes!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)