Sunday, February 17

SUNDAY FUNDAY: Milwaukee & Valentine's Day

The past two weeks have been stacked with work, school, hockey, and LOVE. haha

Last weekend the boy and I spent the weekend in Milwaukee--it was the perfect weekend to getaway!

View from our hotel room--Milwaukee.

We attended a hockey game while in Milwaukee--always nice to check out new venues and teams!

 Who doesn't love glass and mirrors that make you look thinner than you actually are!?
Valentine's day was pretty chill. The boy was off, but I had to work all day. The boy met me as soon as I got home with flowers, and of course, my favorite candy of all time--Twizzlers! I thought that was it, but when we got in the truck to head to dinner--he handed me a bag from the jewelers where he had bought me something special. In it was a tiny box wrapped with a bow. I just thought it was a pair of earrings or necklace--but to my surprise it was a promise ring.

I played with it so much I wasn't even paying attention to where we were driving to. He made reservations at Outback Steakhouse which was delicious! We ended the night watching movies--one of our new favorites--Pitch Perfect!

Roses from the boy for valentines day & carnation from my supervisor at work! I don't care if you're one of those 'I don't care if I get flowers or not [like me]...it's always nice to get flowers! ;)

Detail on the side of the ring!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Hope you guys are having an amazing weekend--don't forget to enter in my giveaway!!

♥b

3 comments:

  1. Aw the promise ring is so pretty! And it looks like you had a great Valentines day, the flowers are gorgeous!! I love these posts Brittany!

    aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ring is gorgeous and so are the flowers! Seems like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boy sounds so sweet! That ring is absolutely GORGEOUS and he is so thoughtful to put all that together for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)