Thursday, February 21

EyesBright.Com Colored Contacts--BLUE

There are so many posts I'm excited about in the next couple weeks--this post just happens to be one of them!

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'd know that I am a huge fan of colored contacts. I think of them as another accessory when I'm getting ready.

My first post can be found HERE. It's all about the first pair of colored contacts that I've ever tried from www.EyesBright.com. This post is about my recent pair.

Even though I have natural blue eyes, I really wanted a blue pair--not only to enhance my natural color but make my eyes appear bigger. I never realized how small the iris of my eyes are!




These are called the Elegance Blue Colour Contact Lenses. They're so beautiful, and they blend really well with my natural color. I'm LOVING these!

Although the company is based overseas, delivery was pretty quick--much quicker than someone living in the Midwest of the US would think! The customer service is also great. They're so kind and considerate.

If you're looking for a simple change up to your look--colored contacts are a great option. I was so hesitant at first about putting them in and taking them out. I was worried that they would get lost in my head, but they won't.

The more and more you practice putting them in and taking them out, the more natural it is. My first few times putting them in my eyes turned really red, but that normal--your eyes have to get used to them. I can't ever tell when they're in anymore.

Eyesbright.com offers a lot of great options from the natural eye colored contacts to the more fun colors for Halloween.


Let me know if you have and/or tried colored contacts before? What do you think of the contacts I own? What's your favorite--the brown or the blue?

♥b

2 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty! When I was in my early 20s and colored contacts were just becoming popular, I got bold and bought a purple pair. They were so pretty, and I got so many compliments because they looked like a really pretty cobalt blue. But still, they looked fake. Yours looks very realistic and I'd never guess they were contacts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to wear grey ones and they actually looked very natural. Those do too but this is the first post of yours that I read so I dont know your real eye color. I really like those blue ones!

    ninikat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)