Sunday, January 27

Sunday Funday: RODEO

Today is the perfect day to get a lot of things done at home. Freezing rain is on the way, so I figured I would try to get my Sunday Funday post up just in case we're without power for the next couple days. I really want to get as much as I can done today, so I can sleep in and relax tomorrow.

Nothing really exciting happened all week. All I did was go to school and work. Last night, however, we went to the rodeo--one of my favorite things to do. I leave you guys with mostly pictures of how the night went!

The rodeo clown's kid was the absolute cutest!


A friend from high school rides bulls--it was so exciting to watch him!




I hope everyone has a great week!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)